Water-friendly Summer Sandals
Our most advanced trainer yet
The Street Styled Trainer
Stretch knit comfort for cruisers
Newborn + Pre-Walkers
Crusing + Learning to Walk
Preschoolers + Kids
Well, if you are signing up with us, congratulations. It is nice to have another person on board that believes we humans can do better for our children. Like you, we at Bobux actually care about doing the best we can for kids and we will always strive to learn more, know more, and put in to practice the latest in foot health and developmental science. By signing up we will do our best to keep you informed on the whats what of foot science, while also inspiring you with beautiful imagery and kids fashion ideas. You will be the first to know about sale activity and new season releases too. Welcome!
Checking "Remember Me" will let you access your shopping cart on this computer when you are logged out
Not A Member?
You have no items in your shopping cart.
At Bobux, we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors. If you have any questions about how we protect your privacy, drop us a line at email@example.com.
For all our services, the data controller — the company that’s responsible for your privacy— is Bobux International Limited.
We use your information in a number of different ways depending on the nature of the information. The information below sets this out in detail, showing what we do, and why we do it.
We use your name and contact details to do the following:
Deliver your purchase: Your name and some contact details (such as delivery address) are necessary to fulfill your order.
Send service messages by text or email, such as order updates: Your name and contact details (such as your email address and/or phone number) help us to keep you updated on your order’s status to ensure a successful delivery.
Send information by email, SMS, or post about our new products and services: Your name and some contact details are used to keep you up to date with Bobux news we think you might be interested in. We only send this with your permission.
Fraud prevention and detection: To prevent and detect fraud against either you or Bobux.
Show you Bobux.com adverts as you browse the web: To keep you informed about our latest products and deals.
Find out what you and other customers are interested in: To ensure we are helping you with useful product suggestions
We use your payment information to do the following:
Receive payments and give refunds: This is necessary to fulfill our transaction with you. However, no payment information is retained by Bobux.
Fraud prevention and detection: To prevent and detect fraud against either you or Bobux.
We use your contact history with us (what you've said to us whether over the phone, through email or via social media) to do the following:
Provide customer service and support: We’re committed to helping our customers at every stage of their Bobux journey. Your previous enquiries are used by our friendly team so we can tailor our advice to help you as best we can.
Train our staff:We use previous enquiries to train our staff so when you contact us, you get the best possible customer service.
We use your purchase history and saved items (what you've bought or stored in your basket) to do the following:
Purchase Bobux items: Your selected items are saved to your basket so you can successfully checkout online.
Provide customer service and support, and handling returns: Details such as your order number are used so we can provide helpful customer service and successfully process returns.
Find out what you and other customers like: To ensure we are helping you find products you might be interested in.
We use information about your device usage. This might include:
• Whether you browse our website on a mobile phone or laptop
• How you use our website and / or mobile app
• Information we receive when you browse our site or app including your IP address, device time and, if you choose to share it with us, your location data.
We use this information to do the following:
Improve our website and setting default options for you such as language and currency: To give you the best possible experience while interacting with our website and app
Protect our website: To prevent and detect fraud against either you or Bobux – unfortunate, but absolutely essential — and to meet our legal obligations about looking after your data.
We use information from accounts you link to us (what we do if you link your Twitter or Facebook accounts to us) to do the following:
Enable you to log into our website simply and easily without having to create a specific account: To make your Bobux experience simpler and easier, so you can purchase your items with less hassle.
Provide product recommendations: So we can show you products that we think you’ll really like.
We use your responses to surveys, competitions and promotions to do the following:
Run surveys, competitions or promotions: All surveys, competitions and promotions run by Bobux have their own terms and conditions. If they require a response from you to take part or enter, your response will be used only for the purpose of said survey/competition/promotion, which will be clarified before you can submit an entry.
. . .
You are under no obligation to provide any personal information to Bobux. However, your experience with Bobux may be affected and you may not be able to utilise some of our services. If you choose not to provide certain personal details, we will do our very best to ensure you still receive the best Bobux experience possible.
We also anonymise and aggregate personal information so we can use customer data to inform business decisions without the customers themselves being identified. We use this anonymous data for purposes including testing our IT systems, research, data analysis, improving our site and app, and developing new products and services. We also share this information with third parties.
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data - including your name, address, or email address - to any third party.
However, we do share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
• Companies that provide services to supply your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers and delivery companies.
• Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts who help us run our business.
• Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can protect ourselves and our customers against fraud.
• Companies approved by you, such as any social media sites you’ve chosen to link to your Bobux account or payment service providers you’ve opted to use such as Afterpay (NZ and AU) or PayPal.
We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymised information and analytics about our customers. We will not provide such third parties with any information that could be used to identify you.
If you have said you’d like us to, we will send you marketing messages via email to keep you informed about what we’re up to and to help you see and find our products.
How to stop marketing messages from Bobux.com:
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time.
You can do this by:
• Changing your preferences in your Bobux account settings or
• Clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link included in all Bobux emails or
• Contacting our Customer Service team who will update your preferences for you
Once you have indicated that you no longer wish to receive emails from Bobux, will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages from us.
Please note that stopping marketing messages will not stop service communications such as order updates.
We run online advertisements to keep you informed about Bobux, and to help you see and find our products.
Like many companies, we may show Bobux banners and ads to you when you are on other websites and apps. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges, and we use a range of advertising technologies like web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies, and mobile identifiers. We may also employ specific services offered by some sites and social networks, such as Facebook’s Custom Audience service.
The banners and ads you see will be based on retained information we have about you or your previous interactions with Bobux. For example, your Bobux search history, the content you read on Bobux, or the Bobux banners and ads you have previously clicked on will inform what we present to you in our online ads.
We have fulfilment centres in the USA and New Zealand which we may use for processing orders from customers in the EU. All data that is retained is for legal purposes and will be automatically deleted after 14 years, unless we are instructed otherwise.
We will retain your information for as long as you have your account, or as long as it is needed to be able to provide our services to you. In the case of any contact you may have with our Customer Service team, your details will only be retained for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
It’s important to us that you understand your rights relating to your personal information:
• The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
• The right to access the personal information we hold about you
• The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
• The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, unless it is required for business operations such as tax or legal purposes
• The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
• The right to complain to your data protection regulator
We may change this page from time to time to reflect how we are processing your data.
If we make significant changes, we will make that clear on the Bobux website or other Bobux services, or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to engage with Bobux.
(1) Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to Cart” and “Save for Later”.
(2) Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
(3) Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping on Bobux, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
(4) Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Further information about cookies can be found at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-pecr/cookies-and-similar-technologies/
Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site.
We always want to hear from our customers (especially if you feel we’ve let you down or could do better).
• Have any questions or feedback about this notice
• Would like us to stop using your information
• Want to exercise any of your rights as set out above, or have a complaint
Please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly Customer Service team, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We strive to only send emails we think are important to you. If you’d like to unsubscribe from the Bobux mailing list, you can opt out here.
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE EMAIL UPDATES & PROMOTIONS AND GET 15% OFF YOUR FIRST BOBUX PURCHASE.