The bright and bold leather of the Zap sandal is more than meets the eye! The ever-popular Step Up style features a unique fast-drying leather upper this season, which after exposure to water, is dry to touch in just 20 minutes. The toe of the Zap sandal is left unlined to optimise the quick-dry effect, while the heel is lined and padded for optimal comfort. Little toes are protected by the Zap's closed-toe design, with breathability provided by stylish cutouts.
Adjustability + Fit
- Single hook-and-loop strap.
- Standard length, designed to fit average width feet, adjustable around ankle.
- Quickdry Leather Upper.
- White Step Up TPR Sole.
- White Pig Skin Lining.
Polish every two weeks to keep the shoes in top condition. Light scuffs can be reduced by rubbing a matching coloured shoe polish over affected area. Avoid fully immersing in water. Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry.
The stage range for early walkers:
- Step Up is designed for the shape of toddlers' feet.
- Constructed to guide the earliest steps.
- Flexible, breathable materials.
- Durable, contoured outdoor soles.
- Quick drying, premium leather with reduced water absorption properties.
- Child-safe and non-toxic, all our materials and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Highly flexible, durable TPR compound sole designed to withstand wear and tear from walking and running.
- Wave' inspired pattern, with feature grooves for maximum flex and anti-slip grip.
- Slightly rounded sole base to support ankle mobility.
Set your store