The Paddington is a winter essential. Tested to keep kids' feet dry for up to and over four hours submerged in water, and sporting a fine merino lining, this waterproof boot will keep feet warm, dry and healthy in cold and wet conditions. Made from leather with a high-shine gold finish, the Paddington takes a page out of the traditional gumboot's book while staying true to foot-health centric design.
Adjustability + Fit
- Side zip and elasticated gusset.
- Standard length, designed to fit average width feet. Non adjustable fixed shape.
- Coated Leather with Gloss Finish Upper.
- White I-Walk TPR Sole.
- Merino Wool Knit Lining.
Wipe with a damp cloth. Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry.
The stage range for confident walkers:
- I-Walk is designed for the leaner shape of confident walkers' feet.
- Designed for confident movement.
- Flexible, durable and breathable materials.
- High-grip pattern soles for active movement.
- Ultra-durable leather with gloss finish and protective coating. Wonderfully water repellent and scuff resistant.
- Child-safe and non-toxic, all our materials and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Highly flexible, durable TPR compound sole designed to withstand wear and tear from walking and running.
- Hive' design provides excellent grip.
- Four anatomically placed grooves provide flex for growing feet.
Set your store