Premium leather, a padded ankle cuff and double strap closure make the Timber a street-styled boot perfect for the cooler months. With excellent adjustability, this style is suited to most foot widths, but the beautiful qualities of premium leather are the real star of the show.
Adjustability + Fit
- Single hook-and-loop strap and elastic lace.
- Standard length, designed to fit all foot shapes. Adjustable around ankle and foot.
- Quickdry Vintage-Look Leather Upper.
- Gum Kid+ TPR Sole.
- Tan Pig Skin Lining.
- Padded collar for comfort.
Polish every two weeks with a natural polish such as beeswax or a revitaliser cream to keep leather soft and protected. This will also provide some protection from water. Light scuffs can be reduced by rubbing beeswax or cream over affected area. Avoid fully immersing in water. Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry.
The stage range for active kids:
- Kid+ is designed to reflect kids’ maturing foot shape.
- Designed for dynamic movement.
- Flexible, durable and breathable materials.
- High-grip pattern soles for active movement.
- Quick drying, vintage-look premium leather with reduced water absorption properties.
- Child-safe and non-toxic, all our materials and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Highly flexible, durable TPR compound sole designed to withstand wear and tear from walking and running.
- Hive' design provides excellent grip.
- Four anatomically placed grooves provide flex for growing feet.
Set your store