Velvety leather, a contrasting ankle cuff and double strap closure make the Timber a street-styled boot perfect for the cooler months. With excellent adjustability, this style is suited to most foot widths, but the beautiful qualities of premium nubuck suede are the real star of the show.
Adjustability + Fit
- Double hook-and-loop straps.
- Standard length, designed to fit all foot shapes. Adjustable around ankle and foot.
- Waxy Suede + Full Grain Leather Upper.
- Gum Step Up TPR Sole.
- Tan Pig Skin Lining.
- Padded collar for comfort.
Use a natural water-repellent spray on nubuck and suede before wearing and every four weeks following first wear for protection against water damage. Avoid fully immersing in water. Dry naturally, away from sunlight. Do not bleach, soak or tumble dry.
The stage range for early walkers:
- Step Up is designed for the shape of toddlers' feet.
- Constructed to guide the earliest steps.
- Flexible, breathable materials.
- Durable, contoured outdoor soles.
- Premium velvety suede with luxurious waxed finish.
- Premium full grain leather shows all the natural characteristics of the material for a unique, one-off feel.
- Child-safe and non-toxic, all our materials and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Highly flexible, durable TPR compound sole designed to withstand wear and tear from walking and running.
- Wave' inspired pattern, with feature grooves for maximum flex and anti-slip grip.
- Slightly rounded sole base to support ankle mobility.
Set your store