Lined with soft wooly merino, featuring water resistant leather and the Bobux SPLASHTEX® internal waterproof membrane, the Timber Arctic keeps kids feet warm and dry throughout the coolest of climates. The padded ankle cuff and adjustable strap fastenings make for a street smart boot while its high-top design, understated mustard colourway and stitch detailing add timeless style. With excellent adjustability, the Timber Arctic is suited to most foot widths. Suitable for first walkers, this style fits true to size.
Adjustability + Fit
- Double hook-and-loop straps. Adjustable around ankle and foot.
- Designed to fit all feet shapes. Standard length.
- Upper: Nubuck + Vintage-Look Leather
- Sole: BBX B-Live SU (Gum)
- Lining: Merino Fleece (Tobacco)
Use a natural water-repellent spray on nubuck and suede before wearing and every four weeks following first wear for protection against water damage. Avoid fully immersing in water. Dry naturally, away from sunlight. Do not bleach, soak or tumble dry.
The stage range for early walkers:
- Step Up is designed for the shape of toddlers' feet.
- Constructed to guide the earliest steps.
- Flexible, breathable Material.
- Durable, contoured outdoor soles.
Soft nubuck leather, with buttery smooth finish.
Premium, vintage-look leather with luxurious waxed finish.
Child-safe and non-toxic, all our Material and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Highly flexible, durable TPR compound sole designed to withstand wear and tear from walking and running.
- Wave' inspired pattern, with feature grooves for maximum flex and anti-slip grip.
- Slightly rounded sole base to support ankle mobility.
From our Instagram
Set your store