Lined with soft wooly merino, featuring water resistant leather and the Bobux SPLASHTEX® internal waterproof membrane, the Timber Arctic keeps kids feet warm and dry throughout the coolest of climates. The padded ankle cuff and adjustable strap fastenings make for a street smart boot while its high-top design, understated mustard colourway and stitch detailing add timeless style. With excellent adjustability, the Timber Arctic is suited to most foot widths. Suitable for confident walkers, this style fits true to size.
Adjustability + Fit
- Double hook-and-loop straps. Adjustable around ankle and foot.
- Designed to fit all feet shapes. Standard length.
- Upper: Nubuck + Vintage-Look Leather
- Sole: BBX B-Hive IW (Gum)
- Lining: Merino Fleece (Tobacco)
Use a natural water-repellent spray on nubuck and suede before wearing and every four weeks following first wear for protection against water damage. Avoid fully immersing in water. Dry naturally, away from sunlight. Do not bleach, soak or tumble dry.
The stage range for confident walkers:
- I-Walk is designed for the leaner shape of confident walkers' feet.
- Designed for confident movement.
- Flexible, durable and breathable Material.
- High-grip pattern soles for active movement.
Soft nubuck leather, with buttery smooth finish.
Premium, vintage-look leather with luxurious waxed finish.
Child-safe and non-toxic, all our Material and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Highly flexible, durable TR compound sole designed to withstand wear and tear from walking and running.
- Hive' design provides excellent grip.
- Four anatomically placed grooves provide flex for growing feet.
From our Instagram
Set your store