With a mid-calf top and cosy Merino wool lining, the Shire is the perfect boot to keep feet toasty in wintery climates. The timeless black finish highlights the luxurious properties of premium leather, making the Shire an elegant and sleek addition to a winter wardrobe.
Adjustability + Fit
- Side zip and elasticated gusset.
- Standard length, designed to fit average width feet. Non adjustable fixed shape.
- Vintage-Look Leather Upper.
- Gum Step Up TPR Sole.
- Merino Fleece Lining.
Polish every two weeks with a natural polish such as beeswax or a revitaliser cream to keep leather soft and protected. This will also provide some protection from water. Light scuffs can be reduced by rubbing beeswax or cream over affected area. Avoid fully immersing in water. Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry.
The stage range for early walkers:
- Step Up is designed for the shape of toddlers' feet.
- Constructed to guide the earliest steps.
- Flexible, breathable materials.
- Durable, contoured outdoor soles.
- Premium, vintage-look leather with luxurious waxed finish.
- Child-safe and non-toxic, all our materials and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Highly flexible, durable TPR compound sole designed to withstand wear and tear from walking and running.
- Wave' inspired pattern, with feature grooves for maximum flex and anti-slip grip.
- Slightly rounded sole base to support ankle mobility.
Set your store