Crafted from a lightweight and breathable canvas, the Scamp is vegan-friendly and the perfect summer shoe for little Xplorers. With a durable, high-flex sole, and reinforced toe cap, little feet will be supported and protected on their early adventures. An elasticated ankle provides an easy on and off, while the vibrant guava stripe colourway is sure to delight young wearers learning to walk.
- Upper: Cotton Canvas
- Sole: BBX B-Lite XP (White)
- Lining: Partially Lined (White)
Wipe with a damp cloth. Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry. For best care, use natural water-repellent spray on canvas/textile before wearing and every four weeks after.
The stage range for kids almost walking and cruisers:
- Xplorers are designed for the shape of cruisers' chubby feet.
- Soft, breathable and flexible Material.
- Ultralight, flexible sole for free movement and ground connection.
- Grippy soles and reinforced toe-caps for exploring feet.
Woven cotton canvas. Provides breathability and durability.
Child-safe and non-toxic, all our Material and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Ultra-lightweight and flexible EVA rubber sole to support cruisers and crawlers.
- Soft on young feet, tough protection from harsh outdoor surfaces.
- Soft curves and high flex to to support 360 degree movement.
- Dotted, non-slip grip sole pattern.
Set your store