The Xplorer Origin is designed specifically for tots new to life on their feet. As they learn to walk, the ultra-flexible sole follows the natural movement of their feet while an innovative, lightweight design allows children to connect with the ground, aiding their balance and stability. An autumnal shade of olive pairs beautifully with earthy tones, while a squirm-proof elastic ankle and strap fastening ensure a comfortable, secure fit.
Adjustability + Fit
- Single hook-and-loop strap.
- Standard length, designed to fit average width feet, adjustable above ankle.
- Soft Waxy Leather Upper.
- White Xplorer EVA Sole.
- Polyester Microfibre Lining.
- Superfabric toe-cap.
Polish every two weeks with a natural polish such as beeswax or a revitaliser cream to keep leather soft and protected. This will also provide some protection from water. Light scuffs can be reduced by rubbing beeswax or cream over affected area. Avoid fully immersing in water. Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry.
The stage range for kids almost walking and cruisers:
- Xplorers are designed for the shape of cruisers' chubby feet.
- Soft, breathable and flexible materials.
- Ultralight, flexible sole for free movement and ground connection.
- Grippy soles and reinforced toe-caps for exploring feet.
- Premium, super-soft leather with a waxed finish and uniform grain and texture.
- Child-safe and non-toxic, all our materials and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Ultra-lightweight and flexible EVA rubber sole to support cruisers and crawlers.
- Soft on young feet, tough protection from harsh outdoor surfaces.
- Soft curves and high flex to to support 360 degree movement.
- Dotted, non-slip grip sole pattern.
From our Instagram
Set your store