The classic Bobux Xplorer - lined with Merino wool. Perfect for cooler climates, this style will keep growing feet snug as they learn to walk. Merino fleece wicks away moisture and resists odour retention to keep feet dry and healthy, while the wool's natural thermo-regulating abilities ensure feet are kept comfortable in wintery climates. A specially designed, ultra-flexible sole allows feet to move and develop naturally.
Adjustability + Fit
- Single hook-and-loop strap.
- Standard length, designed to fit average width feet, adjustable above ankle.
- Soft Metallic Nubuck Upper.
- White Xplorer EVA Sole.
- Merino Fleece Lining.
- Superfabric toe-cap.
Use a natural water-repellent spray on nubuck and suede before wearing and every four weeks following first wear for protection against water damage. Avoid fully immersing in water. Dry naturally, away from sunlight. Do not bleach, soak or tumble dry.
The stage range for kids almost walking and cruisers:
- Xplorers are designed for the shape of cruisers' chubby feet.
- Soft, breathable and flexible materials.
- Ultralight, flexible sole for free movement and ground connection.
- Grippy soles and reinforced toe-caps for exploring feet.
- Super-soft, velvety nubuck with luxurious, metallic finish.
- Child-safe and non-toxic, all our materials and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Ultra-lightweight and flexible EVA rubber sole to support cruisers and crawlers.
- Soft on young feet, tough protection from harsh outdoor surfaces.
- Soft curves and high flex to to support 360 degree movement.
- Dotted, non-slip grip sole pattern.
From our Instagram
Set your store