The Xplorer Origin is designed specifically for tots new to life on their feet. As they learn to walk, the ultra-flexible sole follows the natural movement of their feet while an innovative, lightweight design allows children to connect with the ground, aiding their balance and stability. The shimmering aqua finish is perfect for adding a mermaid-like touch of glam to an everyday outfit, while a squirm-proof elastic ankle and strap fastening ensure a comfortable, secure fit.
Adjustability + Fit
- Single hook-and-loop strap.
- Standard length. Designed to fit average width feet. Adjustable above ankle.
- Upper: Soft Metallic Nubuck
- Sole: BBX B-Lite XP (White)
- Lining: Polyester Microfibre
The stage range for kids almost walking and cruisers:
- Xplorers are designed for the shape of cruisers' chubby feet.
- Soft, breathable and flexible Material.
- Ultralight, flexible sole for free movement and ground connection.
- Grippy soles and reinforced toe-caps for exploring feet.
Super-soft, velvety nubuck with luxurious, metallic finish.
Child-safe and non-toxic, all our Material and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Ultra-lightweight and flexible EVA rubber sole to support cruisers and crawlers.
- Soft on young feet, tough protection from harsh outdoor surfaces.
- Soft curves and high flex to to support 360 degree movement.
- Dotted, non-slip grip sole pattern.
From our Instagram
Set your store