The Lo Dimension Xplorer features a fine inner layer of Merino wool to naturally regulate temperature, draw out moisture and resist odour retention, keeping growing feet comfortable and healthy. The specially designed Xplorer sole gives feet the freedom of natural movement as children learn to walk, and a Superfabric™ toe-cap provides added durability.
- Coated Leather + Twin-face Merino/Nylon Knit Upper.
- White Xplorer EVA Sole.
- Polyester Knit + Merino Wool Knit Lining.
- Superfabric toe-cap.
Wipe with a damp cloth. Avoid fully immersing in water. Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry. Light scuffs can be reduced by rubbing a matching coloured shoe polish over the affected area.
The stage range for kids almost walking and cruisers:
- Xplorers are designed for the shape of cruisers' chubby feet.
- Soft, breathable and flexible materials.
- Ultralight, flexible sole for free movement and ground connection.
- Grippy soles and reinforced toe-caps for exploring feet.
- Super flexible leather for dynamic movement with protective coating. Wonderfully water repellent and scuff resistant.
- Specially designed smart knit fabric with a super soft merino layer on the inside and extra strong nylon on the outside. Regulates temperature and resists odour.
- Child-safe and non-toxic, all our materials and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Ultra-lightweight and flexible EVA rubber sole to support cruisers and crawlers.
- Soft on young feet, tough protection from harsh outdoor surfaces.
- Soft curves and high flex to to support 360 degree movement.
- Dotted, non-slip grip sole pattern.
Set your store