The award-winning Hi Dimension features a lining of fine Merino wool, an active fibre renowned for its ability to naturally regulate temperature, draw out moisture and resist odour retention. Boasting a number of durability features including an innovative Superfabric™ toe-cap, polyester outer and high-performance sole, a wide leather strap closure and stretchable high-top fit, this trainer was designed for everything playtime can throw at it.
Adjustability + Fit
- Single hook-and-loop strap.
- Standard length, designed to fit average width feet. Adjustable around ankle and foot.
- Polyester Canvas + Coated Leather Upper.
- White Kid+ Aktiv Sole.
- Twin-face Merino/Nylon Knit Lining.
- Superfabric toe-cap.
Wipe with a damp cloth. Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry. For best care, use natural water-repellent spray on canvas/textile before wearing and every four weeks after.
The stage range for active kids:
- Kid+ is designed to reflect kids’ maturing foot shape.
- Designed for dynamic movement.
- Flexible, durable and breathable materials.
- High-grip pattern soles for active movement.
- Synthetic canvas fabric. Provides breathability and durability.
- Super flexible leather for dynamic movement with protective coating. Wonderfully water repellent and scuff resistant.
- Child-safe and non-toxic, all our materials and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Hardwearing, non-marking sole with 30% natural rubber for extra durability and flexibility.
- Tread angled for strong grip across diverse range of activity and stability through toe drive and heel plant.
- Deep grooves across high flex area of sole support natural foot flexion and extension.
- Based on Formula 1 tyre tread, water wicking funnels expel water from underfoot, increasing traction.
From our Instagram
Set your store