The Boston takes elements of both the Street and Craft design philosophies, making it an all-occasions shoe with impressive style versatility. Featuring a contrasting wide strap closure, this style is supremely comfortable with an easy, secure fit. Clean lines accentuate the quality of premium, full grain leather that provides the breathability, flexibility and comfort that Bobux shoes are so loved for.
Adjustability + Fit
- Single hook-and-loop strap.
- Standard length, designed to fit average width feet, adjustable above ankle.
- Premium Leather + Quickdry Leather Upper.
- White Step Up TPR Sole.
- White Pig Skin Lining.
- Padded collar for comfort.
Polish every two weeks to keep the shoes in top condition. Light scuffs can be reduced by rubbing a matching coloured shoe polish over affected area. Avoid fully immersing in water. Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry.
The stage range for early walkers:
- Step Up is designed for the shape of toddlers' feet.
- Constructed to guide the earliest steps.
- Flexible, breathable materials.
- Durable, contoured outdoor soles.
- Specially selected, soft, premium leather with uniform grain and texture.
- Quick drying, premium leather with reduced water absorption properties.
- Child-safe and non-toxic, all our materials and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Highly flexible, durable TPR compound sole designed to withstand wear and tear from walking and running.
- Wave' inspired pattern, with feature grooves for maximum flex and anti-slip grip.
- Slightly rounded sole base to support ankle mobility.
Set your store