?Shoes to keep up with running, jumping and all the fun activities childhood has to offer (4-8years).
The Alley-Oop is our first ever basketball-inspired, lace up boot. In a bold white + red + ranbow colourway with white laces and sole, these boots are perfect for a street-styled look. A dual opening of adjustable laces and a side zip make the Alley-Oop convenient to get on, while the cotton knit lining and padded ankle cuff provides comfort for any playground. Suitable for active kids, this style fits true to size.
SIZE CONVERSION TABLE
At Bobux, we use European sizing. How this converts to other international sizing is shown in the graph below. Click on the EU size to see shoes available.
|MM (Foot Length)||EU||UK||US||Age||Univ.|
Adjustability + Fit
- View size guide here
- Side zip and laces. Adjustable around ankle and foot.
- Designed to fit all feet shapes. Standard length.
- Upper: Coated Leather
- Sole: BBX B-Swift KP (White)
- Lining: Cotton Knit
Due to Covid-19, there are disruptions in our delivery chain. Please allow some extra time for your shoes to arrive.
ORDERS OVER $75 WITHIN THE USA
Bobux members get free shipping over $75 for orders delivered to the USA. To become a member, sign up here.
If you do not wish to become a member, the shipping cost is $10.
ORDERS UNDER $75 WITHIN THE USA
The shipping cost is $10 for orders under $75.
ORDERS OUTSIDE THE USA - USD $10.00
Estimated delivery times:
5-7 working days for mainland USA
3-6 working days for Hawaii and Alaska
15-25 working days for orders outside the USA
Please note that products ship from the USA. Taxes and duties may be applied.
Wrong size, not the right color – whatever it is, we are happy to help you find the right product!
You may return full priced unused items in their original condition up to 28 days after receiving your order. The shoe box must also be intact. Returns are at the buyers cost.
All items purchased from our Last Chance section are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Items purchased on sale during in a promotion can be returned for an online credit to the same value, excluding shipping.
We cannot offer automatic exchanges at the moment, but if you would like to swap for another size or style, we're happy to offer free shipping on your replacement pair (orders within USA only). Please follow the returns process, and then get in touch with our Customer Service team to get a free shipping coupon before placing your new order.
The value of an item is determined by the amount paid and listed on your invoice. We cannot apply discounts from past sales or promotions.
The stage range for active kids:
- Kid+ is designed to reflect kids’ maturing foot shape.
- Designed for dynamic movement.
- Flexible, durable and breathable Material.
- High-grip pattern soles for active movement.
Premium leather for dynamic movement with protective coating. Wonderfully water repellent and scuff resistant.
Child-safe and non-toxic, all our Material and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Flexible yet strong, this non-marking rubber sole includes 30% natural rubber for all day comfort and durability.
- Herringbone wave pattern follows the foot's natural movement and enables excellent 360 degree grip.
- Deep grooves across the high flex area of the sole unit, naturally support foot flexion and extension.
- Zero-drop sole means heels and toes are the same distance off the ground to mimic natural foot movement.
Set your store